The 2011 growing season is officially here, so don’t miss your opportunity to eat fresh, local, and organically grown produce all season.
Sign up for your CSA share Now!
2011 CSA Details
Radix Farm CSA memberships for the 2011 season are on sale now and available until each pick-up site is full. New CSA memberships will be sold in the order in which we receive applications. Radix Farm CSA shares for the 2011 season cost $625 for 22 weeks of fresh produce, including delivery. The 22 weekly deliveries will occur within a 24-week period between late May and mid November.
Radix Farm has two pick-up sites and might be able to offer limited on farm pick-ups.
- Mt. Pleasant / Columbia Heights neighborhood on Tuesdays (roughly 5:30pm – 7pm pick up time)
- Capitol Hill (near 10th St and North Carolina Ave SE) on Fridays ** (roughly 5:30pm – 7pm pick up time)
- Group on-farm pick up, Upper Marlboro, MD on Fridays. If Radix Farm is not delivering to your neighborhood, an on-farm pick up option might be available – please contact me if you have a group of shareholders that could pick up at the farm on Fridays. Five share minimum per group, picked up by one person (person can alternate).
** Radix Farm requires a minimum number of members to sign up for the Capitol Hill site to continue delivery to the Capitol Hill neighborhood. The Farm reserves the right to cancel this drop at any time before May 1 with a full refund.
To find out more about the CSA and what to expect in your share, please check out the “CSA Overview and 2011 Details” tab and the “2010 CSA Shares” tab above.
How to Sign-Up: New Members
Step 1: Sign up begins on March 8th, and will continue until full. To apply, email the 2011 Radix Farm CSA New Member Enrollment Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to indicate your preferred pick-up site.
Step 2: I will respond to your email with one of three answers:
– Welcome! You have a spot in the CSA – you have until ______(Date) to mail in your check and CSA Shareholder Agreement.
– You are on the wait list for your preferred site. I will be back in touch.
– Your preferred pick up site is not available.
Please contact me if you have any questions.
Looking forward to a great season,